Calgary Stampede Guide (2019)
Calgary Stampede 2019
July 5-14, 2019
ADMISSION PRICE AND HOURS
General [13-64 ]$18
Seniors [65+] $9
Youth [7-12] $9
Children 6 years and under Free
Calgary Stampede Midway Food
Foodies, if you have never taken in the Calgary Stampede, you'll be quite surprised to learn about the delicious, crazy, wild foods that the midway offers. From a bacon BBQ Chicken Hearts on a Stick, to a beyond meat pizza, butter beer ice cream, staples like the mini donuts, and almost anything you can imagine deep fried! The Calgary Stampede food line up gets bigger and more diverse year after year! 2019 is no exception!
Coca Cola Stage Line up
10 straight days of live performances on the Coca Cola stage, from concerts to performance artists entertain crowds throughout the day and into the night with a complete list of 10 incredible head liners! All shows on the Coca Cola stage are free for paid visitors to the Stampede grounds!
Reuben and the Dark
JUL 04, 2019
The Glorious Sons
Chromeo (DJ Set)
Keys N Krates
Death Cab For Cutie
2019 Calgary Stampede Breakfast List
There's far too many to list! This would be one giant page of dates and events throughout the city, fortunately there are a few great resources (some where you can even add the Stampede Breakfasts to your phones calendar!)
Calgary Stampede Rodeo Events
Dubbed the greatest outdoor show on earth, the Calgary Stampede's premiere event is the jam packed rodeo events that get grander by the year! Some of the most talented and skilled cowboys and cowgirls hit the dirt with speed, precision, skill, and true guts and grit! From bull riding to barrel racing, there's never a dull moment at the rodeo! The Calgary Stampede Rodeo begins at 1:30 PM every single day at the worlds largest outdoor rodeo! There are 10 days of action, 9 events, and over $2,000,000 in prize money.
Pro tip: Check out Kijiji or the Facebook Marketplace to find cheap or last minute rodeo tickets! You'll obtain free admission into the park with these tickets as well!
STAMPEDE RODEO EVENTS
NOVICE BAREBACK RIDING
JUNIOR STEER RIDING
NOVICE SADDLE BRONC
Prohibited Items at the 2019 Calgary Stampede
- Firearms of any kind, including replicas, or any items that appear to be firearms
- Tools / hand tools, electrical tools
- Any form of knife, scissors, bladed, cutters, etc.
- Drugs and any drug paraphernalia - substances of illegal nature
- RC Devices (including ground RC's) and drones / UAV's
- Personal motorized vehicles, skateboards, shoes that have wheels in them, segways, bicycles, scooters, etc.
- Pepper spray, mace, bear spray, dog spray, etc.
- Any explosives, fireworks, flares, flammable items, devices used to ignite.
- Liquid Gas (or Compressed), sprays (aerosol) Propane tanks, etc.
- Lasers of any kind.
- Signs, banners, and megaphones or voice amplification devices.
- Airhorns or artificial noise making devices.
- Any sport goods - Baseball equipment, hockey gear, bows and arrows, golf equipment, etc.
- All masks are prohibited
- Pets or any animals Except for service dogs (please contact the Stampede for further information on service animals)
- Offensive, hateful, or discriminatory materials
- Offensive, hateful, or discriminatory clothing
- Large Tripods or selfie sticks / hand held extendable poles
- Any items that are deemed (by security) a danger and/or threat to the safety of the public.
- Glass contains and / or other containers that cannot be easily checked
- Chains, zip ties, cuffs, locks
- Any promotional material (flyers, samples, giveaways)
There are also prohibited activities on the grounds, these include
1. Acts of demonstration or solicitation, distribution or private sale of materials or event tickets on these premises are prohibited unless permission is granted otherwise by the Calgary Stampede.
2. Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind for any purpose.
3. Commercial Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind.
4. Engaging in any unsafe act that may impede the operation of Stampede Park or any associated venue.