Cliff Bungalow is classified to be the oldest community in Calgary. It was originally named as Rouleauville, named after the Rouleau family. During the 1870s, the Canadian Pacific Railway established Cliff Bungalow. Since the distance to railway and the CPR Headquarter is highly favourable, it was mainly occupied by CPR employees. During the years 1906 and 1912, the area progressively joined the City of Calgary and recognized in 1907.
Rideau Park School – K – Gr 9 – 829 Rideau Road SW Calgary AB T2S 0S2
Western Canada High School – 641 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B5
St Monica School – K – Gr 9 – 235 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0C2
St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Cliff Bungalow – Mission Community Association
Address: 2201 Cliff Street S.W. Calgary, AB T2S 2G4
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 27th, 2020 at 7:30pm CST.