- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 SqFt
Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
- Kindergarten through Grade 6 for students who reside in the community of Bridlewood
- Learning Commons is well resourced with print and digital resources
- High-level use of technology and digital media to advance student learning is a key component of Bridlewood School
- An instructional stance towards inquiry where students explore questions requiring intellectual rigor
- Full-time Music Specialist
- Full-time Information Literacy/English a Second Language Teacher
- Active encouragement of parent volunteers
- Active School (Parent) Council
- Well resourced technology tools easily accessible to students and staff
- Lunch Hour supervision program available for Grade 1-6 students on a drop-in or full-time basis (fee for service)
CREB® Data Ownership and Disclaimer Statement Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The listing data displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 11:30am CDT.