- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0 SqFt
Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
- Students, parents, staff and community members have the opportunity to collaborate and engage in a rigorous curriculum designed for today and the future.
- Foundational skills in literacy and numeracy are acquired through multi-disciplinary inquiry with an emphasis on essential questions, critical thinking, and creative responses to local and global issues that impact our quality of life.
- Our classrooms are active places where students use a variety of learning strategies and digital tools to gain a deep understanding of self, others and the world they live in.
- Environmental stewardship.
- Three pillars of Care: Take care of yourself, Take care of others and Take care of this place
- Character education and are actively involved in local and global citizenship
- Supervised lunch programs and a variety of extra-curricular clubs and activities.
- A music program and daily physical education.
- Cultural performances, artist residencies, author visits, guest speakers, field trips and Celebration of Learning assemblies.
- Active school council and parent association.
CREB® Data Ownership and Disclaimer Statement Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The listing data displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 11:01am CDT.