Mission district is an inner neighbourhood of Calgary that started as a Catholic mission, Notre Dame de la Paix, Oblate missionary Father Constantine Scollen established the permanent location in 1875, also Father Albert Lacombe envision a community to preserve a French-speaking, Catholic area in southern Alberta. However, it was then included in Village of Rouleauville until it was annexed by Calgary in 1907 along with the replacement of French names to Calgary's street numbering system.
CREB® Data Ownership and Disclaimer Statement Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The listing data displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 11:45pm CDT.