Established in 1953, St. Andrews Heights is a suburban community in the north-west of Calgary. It is limited to the north by the Trans-Canada Highway, to the east by Crowchild Trail, to the south by Toronto Crescent, and to the west by 29 Street. St. Andrews Heights is originally a golf course by British immigrants between 1912 and 1927 until residential development began in 1950’s. The community features an excellent view of the Bow River and city.
CREB® Data Ownership and Disclaimer Statement Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The listing data displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Listing information last updated on September 30th, 2020 at 1:33am CDT.